Parents » Health and Wellness Information

Health and Wellness Information

Questions about student health or any other health related questions?
Please contact:
Kristin Kasten
Health Aide
Student Mental Health
CRSS has two licensed social workers on staff to help students with mental health needs:
For information on how to obtain an application and application assistance for Minnesota health care programs, visit the Minnesota Health Care Programs website.